(Includes but not restricted to)
- Kabakeeb - Fine ground lamb, burghul wheat, salt and spices oval shaped and filled with minced meat, fried onions, roasted pine kernels, salt, herbs and spices, deep fried and served with a creamy cucumber yoghurt dip.
- Sambousik - Handmade pastry semicircular shaped, filled with minced meat, fried onions, roasted pine kernels, salt and spices, deep fried.
- Lamb kafta - Mini skewer of kafta served with a fragrant minted garlic yoghurt.
- Lamb kafta balls - Served on cocktail fork with garlic dipping sauce.
- Spicy sausage - Traditional Lebanese sausage served on sweet potato disc.
- Wara inab - Rolled vine leaves filled with rice, minced lamb, onions, tomatoes, salt and spices, stove top cooked with added lemon juice.
- Shish tawook - Mini skewer of marinated barbecued chicken breast cubes served with labna.
- Eggplant - Baby eggplant stuffed with rice and minced lamb in a rich tomato sauce.
- Zucchini - Baby zucchini stuffed with rice and minced lamb in a distinctive minted yoghurt sauce.
- Hommos - Hommos bi lahme served on crostini topped with roasted pine kernels.
- Kebbe nay - Tartare of fine ground lamb, burghul wheat blended with a selection of fresh herbs and spices served raw on crostini.
- Lamb tongues - Cubes of boiled lamb tongues marinated in a garlic, lemon juice and olive oil served with a fresh herb sauce.
- Shish tawook - Pieces of chicken breast on mini skewers, marinated and barbecued.
- Chicken medallions - Minced chicken breast with herbs and spices, crumbed and deep fried.
- Drummettes - Marinated and barbecued, then cooked in tomato sauce, for a distinctive taste.
- Frenched drummettes - Marinated with herbs and spices, crumbed and deep fried.
- Jwenih - Chicken wingetts marinated with herbs and spices, crumbed and deep fried.
- Omelette roll - Thin omelette filled with a mixture of labna, roasted pine kernels, herbs and spices.
- Wara inab - Rolled vine leaves filled with rice, onions, tomatoes, salt and spices, stove top cooked with added lemon juice, served with labna.
- Arnabit - Marinated grilled cauliflower crostini served with a taratoor sauce.
- Batinjan - Marinated grilled eggplant crostini served with a taratoor sauce.
- Cucumber - Slices of Lebanese cucumber topped with labna drizzled with olive oil and our own blend of dried herbs and seeds.
- Traditional pizza - Handmade dough topped with a mixture of ground oregano, thyme and toasted sesame seeds in olive oil, oven baked.
- Ajie - A traditional Lebanese frittata of eggs, flour, fresh herbs and spices pan fried.
- Shanklish - A shanklish crostini topped with tomato and parsley.
- Cheese fingers - Grilled haloumi served on its own.
- Spinach and feta - Filo pastry cigars filled with spinach and feta, pan-fried.
- Bruschetta - Tomato, basil, onion and buffalo mozzarella bruschetta.
- Cheese parcel - Baked mini parcels of grape and brie.
- Mushroom - Ricotta and walnut stuffed mushroom.
- Salmon - Smoked salmon crostini with a refreshing lemon dill cream.
- Fish cocktail - Fish fillet pieces coated with herbs, spices, crumbed and deep fried.
Download a printable version of this menu. (PDF)