- Toom - The traditional creamy garlic dip with only oil, water, lemon juice and salt.
- Baba ghanouj - A blend of smoked egg-plant with tahini sauce, garlic, lemon juice, salt and spices.
- Hommos - Chick-pea mash blended with tahini sauce, garlic, lemon juice and salt.
- Labna - Soft yoghurt based cheese, served with olive oil.
- Kishik akhdar - A Fermented labna and burghul, wheat topped with green shallots.
- Khie-ar - Lebanese style tzatziki.
- Dill - Handmade mayonnaise with lemon and dill.
- Aioli - Roasted garlic mayonnaise.
- Guacamole - Avocado, tomato, onion with lime juice and spices to taste.
- Asparagus - A blend of cheese and cream with mashed asparagus spears mixed with herbs and spices served in vienna bread.
- Taratoor - Watered-down tahini sauce with lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Shanklish - Yoghurt based curd cheese, topped with tomato, onion and parsley.
- Baldieh - Handmade semi-soft white cheese.
- Labna - Handmade soft yoghurt cheese ideally used as a dip.
- Haloumi - A semi-hard white cheese ideally served toasted.
- Baked ricotta - Ricotta cheese baked with fresh herbs and spices.
- Feta - Greek or Danish.
- Buffalo mozzarella - Semi-soft white mozzarella.
- Brie - A pale coloured cheese with a slight greyish tinge under a rind of white mould.
- Camembert - A soft, creamy, surface-ripened cows milk cheese.
- Gorgonzola - A veined blue cheese.
- Sourdough - Handmade white leaven sourdough rolls.
- Lebanese bread - Freshly baked white or wholemeal.
- Spelt - Organic spelt chia and quinoa seed loaf.
- Gluten-free - Loaf or roll.
- Organic - Gluten free certified organic wraps.
Download a printable version of this menu. (PDF)