(Includes but not restricted to)
SAMPLE ENTRÉE SELECTION
- Kebbe nay – Tartare of fine ground lamb, burghul wheat blended with a selection of fresh herbs and spices.
- Traditional ablama – Choice of zucchini or eggplant, cut lengthways, filled with lamb mince, herbs and spices oven baked in a rich tomato sauce.
- Chicken cakes – With a creamy avocado mayonnaise and tomato salsa.
- Salmon fatoush – Vibrant fatoush salad with smoked salmon.
- Potato rosti – Topped with smoked salmon and sour cream.
- Fish – Snapper fillet with a rich tahini and roasted nut and herb sauce served on a Mediterranean flavoured chick pea salad.
- Potato and leek soup - very popular in the winter, made to traditional Lebanese recipe.
- Makhloutah soup - Five legumes with rich fried onion flavour.
- Shish barak soup - Mini hat-shaped pastry with lamb filling.
- Adas bi hamed soup - Silverbeet and lentil with added pomegranate juice.
- Rishtah soup - Pasta and lentil in rich onion flavour.
- Pumpkin soup - Creamy pumpkin with garnish of cream and herbs.
- Selection of traditional mezza.
SAMPLE MAIN COURSE
- Lamb rack - Rosemary and parmesan crusted lamb racks with potato mash and red wine jus.
- Traditional roast - Garlic and thyme crusted traditional lamb forequarter with roasted pumpkin, broccoli and chunky potato pieces served with red wine jus.
- Lamb fasoulia stew - Slow cooked lamb shanks and lima beans in a rich tomato sauce on a bed of traditional fried rice with vermicelli.
- Sheikh el mihshe - Small egg-plant stuffed with minced lamb, rice, herbs and spices, slow oven baked in a tomato sauce served on a bed of traditional fried rice with vermicelli.
- Kebbe arnabieh - Mini lamb kabakeeb cooked in a tahini based lamb shank and citrus stock sauce with burst in the mouth flavours.
- Lamb kafta - Patties with tomato pieces slow oven baked in a tomato sauce on a bed of traditional fried rice with vermicelli.
- Kafta loaf - Crumbed and stuffed served with rich tomato salsa and traditional Lebanese fried rice with vermicelli.
- Chicken loaf - Honey glazed and stuffed served with potato mash and roasted vegetables includes pumpkin and broccoli served with white wine mushroom sauce.
- Chicken breast - Marinated breast of chicken served on silky potato mash with side of glazed carrots drizzled with white wine mushroom sauce.
- Ocean trout - Sesame crusted ocean trout on baby spinach with cucumber, micro herbs in a grape molasses vinaigrette.
- Snapper - Fillet topped with a rich coriander and roasted nuts tahini sauce served on a chick pea salad with pomegranate vinaigrette.
- Angel - Fillet on a bed of basil, tomato and black olive served with side of garden salad.
SAMPLE DESSERT SELECTION
- Vanilla panna cotta – With pomegranate molasses or passion fruit puree.
- Chocolate mousse – Silky smooth with a garnish of fresh mint.
- Crème caramel – Hand-made with a delicately sweet flavour.
- Crème brûlée – Hand-made vanilla flavoured.
- Znood el set – Filo pastry filled with milk custard with rose petals and a syrup topping.
- Sahlab - Creamy milk based pudding topped with crushed pistachios.
- Tiramisu – For the lovers of coffee.
- Mighli - Spicy rice pudding topped with almonds.
Download a printable version of this menu. (PDF)