(Includes but not restricted to)
- Loubiah - Green beans and lamb pieces in a tomato sauce served with rice with vermicelli.
- Fasoulia - Lamb shanks with lima beans in a rich tomato sauce served with Lebanese rice with vermicelli.
- Bazela - Peas cooked with lamb pieces in a tomato sauce served with a side dish of Lebanese fried rice with vermicelli.
- Shaykh al mihshe - Egg-plant slices with lamb mince, pine nuts, herbs and spices, in a tomato sauce.
- Sabanigh - Spinach cooked with lamb pieces in a lemon flavoured sauce served with a side dish of traditional fried rice with vermicelli.
- Burghul bidpheen - A wholesome stew of burghul wheat cooked with lamb pieces and chickpeas.
- Burghul a banadoora - Lamb pieces with burghul wheat cooked in a tomato sauce.
- Kafta – Kafta patties with chunky potato slices in a tomato sauce, oven baked.
- Kafta-egg loaf - Hard boiled eggs rolled in kafta meat, in a tomato sauce.
- Mihshe malfouf - Rolled cabbage leave stuffed with a mixture of rice, minced meat, herbs and spices, cooked in a mild lemon sauce.
- Batinjan mihshe - Lamb and rice stuffed baby eggplant in a rich tomato sauce.
- Shish barak - Hat shaped handmade pastry filled with cooked minced meat, fried onions, roasted pine kernels, herbs, salt and spices. Ideally cooked in a yoghurt sauce.
- Kebbe arnabieh - Mini lamb kabakeeb in lamb shank and a tahini citrus stock sauce.
- Da-wood basha - Lamb meat balls, tomato, onions, pine kernels served on bed of rice with vermicelli.
- Yakhnat dajaj - Chicken pieces on the bone stewed with a generous amount of onion wedges in a tomato sauce served with Lebanese fried rice with vermicelli.
- Maloukhiah - Jews mallow leaves with lean chicken pieces cooked in chicken stock served with plain rice, toasted Lebanese bread and a vinegar dressing.
- Dajaj ma batata - Chicken pieces on the bone oven baked with potato chunks in a garlic, oil and lemon juice sauce.
- Fasoulia - Slow cooked lima bean stew in a rich tomato sauce served with rice with vermicelli.
- Hommos yakhney - Chick peas with onion wedges served with rice with vermicelli.
- Moussaka'a - Chunks of potato, egg-plant, and zucchini cooked with onion wedges.
- Burghul a banadoora - Burghul wheat, chopped onions cooked in a tomato sauce.
- Bamyah - Whole okra cooked in a tomato sauce served with a side dish of rice with vermicelli.
- Mjadara - Rice, borlotti beans, caramelised onions, topped with golden brown crispy onion wedges.
- Batinjan mihshe - Baby eggplant stuffed with rice, chopped tomatoes, fresh herbs and spice cooked in a rich tomato sauce.
- Marshooshe - Shredded cabbage sautéed with onions served as a side dish.
- Makhloutah - Five legume soup with a rich fried onion flavour.
- Adas bi hamed - Silverbeet and lentil soup with a lemon juice, olive oil and garlic dressing.
- Rishtah - Handmade pasta cooked with lentils with a rich fried onion flavour.
- Umhiah - Barley cooked in a rich yoghurt sauce infused with a fried garlic and fresh herb mix.
- Titmaj - Handmade pasta in a rich yoghurt sauce infused with a garlic and herb mix.
- Kebit rahib - Mix of flour, burghul wheat, onions, herbs and spices rounded into small balls, cooked with lentils and infused with an olive oil and lemon juice.
- Bashoushi - A stew of Jerusalem artichoke and green lentils, perfect for diabetics.
Download a printable version of this menu. (PDF)